- Arsenic: (Adult, 70 kgs: 150 mcg = daily limit)
- Cadmium: (Adult, 70 kgs: 70 mcg daily = daily limit)
- Lead: (Adult, 70 kgs: 250 mcg daily = daily limit)
- Mercury: (Adult, 70 kgs: 16 mcg daily = daily limit)
Of course it is also interesting to know how much heavy metals are present in common everyday foods.
- fresh collard greens: 30 microgram of lead
- dry roasted mixed nuts: 20 microgram of lead
- Brussels sprouts 15 microgram of lead
- Sweet potatoes : 16 microgram of lead
- Spinach: 15 microgram of lead
These are all considered normal and safe levels.